Friday, July 15, 2011

EBONY FINGERS

Ebony fingers caressing, black lovers confessing,
"Damn, I'm feeling this."
Black erotic with no shame,
if you lick me I'll do the same
and even if you don't, I'll still hook you up
thats what tongues are for.
Blackberry juice dripping down my lips
damn I love the taste of it
and I hope I don't catch cavities from your sweetness
cause then I have to gum your shhhhh!
Foreplay both physical and mental,
making your mind open as wide as your legs
your blackberries got me tempted like forbidden fruit
so please don't make me beg.
Lets do it the way lovers are supposed to,
a lil' Marvin playing in the background,
burning incense in the front
honey dripping down your mid-drift,
toothpaste on my tongue.
Oh you didn't know?
Did you know that when my eyes meet your eyes
I realize that damn,
we're making love...or something like that.
Ebony fingers caressing
black lovers confusing,
"damn this shhh is tight"
black erotic with no shame,
if I touch it, will you scream my name
if not forever, at least for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment